Welcome to Foxridge
Monthly Board Meetings
FIA Board Meetings are every second Wednesday of the month at 7 pm.
All Foxridge community members are welcomed to attend.
Metrum Community Credit Union
6980 S Holly Cir, Centennial, CO 80112
Foxridge Dumpster Day Plus
Sat, Sept. 30th | 8:30 am - noon
By Gurdeep Sandhu
To each member and volunteer who participated in Dumpster Day #1, we want to express our heartfelt appreciation. Your enthusiasm, hard work, and unwavering commitment to making our community a better place is truly commendable.
Foxridge Improvement Association will hold a second Dumpster Day Plus event on Sat, Sept 30 th from 8:30 to noon. Please note that there will be only two dumpsters available since we will also have metal recycling, e-recycling, and Goodwill of Colorado. In addition, we will hold a yard waste composting event in November, date TBD.
Please note that you must be a member to participate.
Please sign up if you can help. These events run smoothly with wonderful volunteers like you!
Many thanks to Metrum Community Credit Union for the partial sponsorship for the e-recycling!
This will be an excellent opportunity for Foxridge residents to clear out their clutter and dispose of unwanted items in an environmentally responsible manner. This community event has become a tradition that not only helps create a cleaner neighborhood but also encourages sustainable practices. For the past few dumpster day events Foxridge has been able to reduce the number of dumpster truck rolls to landfills. This was done with the spirit of continuous improvement and community collaboration. Foxridge Improvement Association (FIA) partnered with Goodwill of Colorado for items that can be repurposed or were in good condition for reuse. FIA also partnered with a young metal recycler who harvested metal objects.
Yes Please! Goodwill will gladly accept the following items in gently used, re-sellable condition:
• Books and media
• Electronics (no televisions)
• Computers (working or not)
• Antiques and collectibles
• Shoes, belts and accessories
• Clothing and linens
• Household décor
• Lamps and light fixtures
• Musical instruments
• Crafts and crafting supplies
• Housewares and small appliances
• Sporting goods, games, toys and bikes
• Exercise equipment and accessories
• Hand tools and small power tools
• Gardening and lawn care equipment
• Pet accessories and supplies
No thank you! We cannot accept the following items:
• Gas cans or gas powered items that contain gas
• Broken, stained or worn furniture
• Paint, cleaning supplies, or other hazardous materials
• Mattresses, box springs, bed pillows, and water bed components
• Construction materials, plumbing or building supplies
• Automobile parts or tires
• Hot water heaters, water softeners, and furnaces
• Inoperable or damaged appliances
Scrap Metal Items
appliances, grills, smokers, empty water heaters, broken treadmills and recumbent bikes, broken lawnmowers, stainless steel, copper, brass, and metal pipes, basketball hoops, car batteries, electric motors, wires from appliances (cut off a vacuum for instance), metal and cast iron patio furniture, Christmas lights, cast iron sinks and tubs, aluminum and stainless steel pots and pans.
*Fees apply to some items
Desktops and Laptops
CRT monitors *
CRT TV’s – fee of $1.35 per pound
Flat Screen TV’s under 48 inches – fee of $30.00
Flat Screen TV’s over 48 inches – fee of $50.00
Computer accessories and peripherals