Submitted by resident: Michelle Fox Culinary Nutritionist www.michellefox.com
Prep Time: 4 Min Blend Time: 1 Min Total Time: 5 Min
Are you ready to get back on the health train?
Then this delicious and nutritious breakfast (or snack) is for you! Keep the flavor of the season and feel good knowing that you are increasing your protein, healthy fat, and fiber.
This is the most delightful and delicious smoothie you have ever tasted!
• 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk or alternative milk
• 1 frozen banana
• 1 pitted date
• 1 tbsp almond butter
• 1/4 tsp cinnamon
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (at least 20 grams protein)
• 1 handful spinach
• 1/4 cup ice (optional)
1. Add all of these delicious ingredients (in the listed order) to the
2. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
3. Find Michelle on Instagram @michellefoxlove and let her know if you try this one!